Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Successful completion of Condo charging installation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

David29

Supporting Member
Aug 1, 2015
DEDHAM, MA
Introduction: This post is to report a bit of good news. Nearly 11 months after taking delivery of my Tesla Model S 70D, I can finally “charge at home” like most Tesla owners do.

I posted this story over in the Model S forum. This short post is to provide Model X owners a link to it, since some of you may also be interested.

Find the full story here:

Successful completion of Condo charging installation – Now I can charge at home!

you sound like you had a much harder time than we did...our board simply told us to find a solution they didnt have to pay for....I settled on an Evercharge unit-which is essentially a Bosch charger modified with an internal meter and a cell phone connection that reports use the Evercharge. They bill me and then reimburse the condo association. W e also had to have our space changed to one where conduit could be run to the unit, which cost me 1000.00. Its all gone well, and my wife and I trade off on charging dats between my X and her S...Evercharge provides insurance against building damage.

• Informative
Reactions: David29