Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've also experienced the automated gate opening up before presenting the ticket, I think they take pictures of license plates as they enter, and let them through if cars leave within that 2 hour window.

I was at the Atlantic Station SC on Thursday morning (very early, like 0600) I was the only one there. The gate also opened as soon as I rolled up to it. I was there all of about 20-25 minutes.

Downsizing my life and buying a condo in Atlantic Station. Will close in a few days and then doing some remodeling. One BIG negative is I will no longer have an AC Charging Station. Kind of a lit-ion freak and slow charge and carefully maintain desired SOC levels. Although while not as common in ATL lots of people (especially in Calf) own Tesla's and don't have access to AC Stations and must rely on Chargers.

Positives: My parking space is on Level 2 and the Chargers are only a couple of hundred feet away (all "underground"). Looks like I will become an expert on all things related to the Chargers in Atlantic Station.

IMG_1802.jpeg

Atlantic Station has charging for residents -- ask around. Although it may be oversubscribed, in which case you are ideally positioned to ask for more.
There is no charging stations inside of our fenced off (enclave) parking lot area. Any level 2 stations are in the general Atlantic Station parking area. Any time my car is outside of the condo's enclave parking lot the 2 hour rule applies. You have 2 hours to get into our condo parking lot or 2 hours to exit Atlantic Station or pay for parking just like any other car. So if I used any level 2 charging stations the parking cost would FAR outweigh the cost of using the Supercharger.

Please let me know if you know of a workaround.

FYI Atlantic Station was built over the old Atlantic Steel mill site and is an EPA brownfield. That bottom level deck concrete is actually a legally required cap to keep the toxins sealed up. Cutting that concrete is a massive permitting hassle, and I wouldn't breathe the air there too much while they have it cut open.

FYI Atlantic Station was built over the old Atlantic Steel mill site and is an EPA brownfield. That bottom level deck concrete is actually a legally required cap to keep the toxins sealed up. Cutting that concrete is a massive permitting hassle, and I wouldn't breathe the air there too much while they have it cut open.
Well that will be the last trip I make unless I dig out the old N95s

You’re kidding (guess you’re not). There’s a huge mall on the site, right?

It's not a joke. I used to live in the apartment building on 1280 W Peachtree st in the late 90s, and the entire Atlantic Station area was a waste dump. It's amazing what they've done to it but I'd definitely stay clear of the soil!