Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Barstow (EXPANDED, 5 stalls added, now 16 total)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Baker would split up the distance between Barstow and Primm, and that would give people another option if either Barstow or Primm were overloaded or offline. Seems like it would be an ideal location for another supercharger.

Reactions: callmesam
Looks like that stall confusion is not infrequent at this location.

In your photo, is the small grey cabinet just to the right of the leftmost large yellow bollard the cabinet that was vandalized?
The breakers that were stolen should be in the big gray cabinets that are behind the two sets of white cabinets (Superchargers and PowerPacks). The yellow bollards are surrounding the green transformer. The smaller switchgear beside the transformer should be for smaller stuff like site lighting, etc.

12-26-2016 Barstow reports of long queues, from Plugshare report of 14-20 waiting & this is a picture from FB
(I don't know how to link a twitter video)
passionotes (@laurenqu) | Twitter

Screen Shot 2016-12-26 at 3.20.50 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2016-12-26 at 3.23.39 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: callmesam
Yikes. 20 cars is a HUGE line.

I've been to Barstow several times but only seen maybe 1-3 other cars there.

If I traveled on Holiday weekends, I think I would take an ICE.
That works great, unless of course, you are traveling from NorCal to Tucson for the winter. Been transiting Barstow annually this week since 2012 with no problems. Hope to keep the streak alive.:)