Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI the free 30 minutes is no longer a thing, it is now minimum $7, although they do validate at Dough Zone can I get an amen.
I got in and out a few days ago with no charge so there is still some type of grace period. I was only in the garage for 2-3 minutes though. The supercharger was near full so the parking was tight and I simply decided that I didn't need the charge that badly (was only considering it because I was meeting someone 2-3 blocks away).

My guess is the grace period is 10 or 15 minutes now which isn't really practical for 72kW supercharging.

They're a completely different league. Having said that, I dislike DTF because it feels like a place to be seen, too rushed, and overpriced for what you get. Personally I like Supreme dumplings. And I still miss Sunday mornings at Noble Court.😳

Thanks @TunaBug! Just checked out the Supreme site, food looks very good! Will have to try them out on my next visit to Bellevue.

Lol. NP. Just to be clear, by different league, I meant Dough Zone below DTF. It's not bad food at all and we probably eat half our dimsum at them. They're cheaper, not as nice, but the food is worth the money. Dough Zone being a chain is also worth something; if you just a dimsum fix and you pass one you haven't been to them you still know what you'll get. But that can be a turn off too, there's not much special about them. They're frequently full on weekend mornings, for good reason. But Supreme will have a line.

• Informative
Reactions: angus[Y]oung