Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bismarck, ND

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When Fargo went live I texted my husband, who does contract work for ND, that we can get to Bismarck--we just can't get back! Hopefully they go live soon.

If Bismarck is the point holding you back can I recommend the Lignite Energy Council J1772 lvl2 charger? It's located a block from the Stonehome Brewery which has pretty decent food and great staff and charges at 14 kW if you're the only one using it. I routinely stop there for a snack on my way to and from Fargo/Dickinson/St Paul as a top up to get back to Dickinson.

If Bismarck is the point holding you back can I recommend the Lignite Energy Council J1772 lvl2 charger? It's located a block from the Stonehome Brewery which has pretty decent food and great staff and charges at 14 kW if you're the only one using it. I routinely stop there for a snack on my way to and from Fargo/Dickinson/St Paul as a top up to get back to Dickinson.
You can! And with Jamestown supercharger open, a top-off here makes sense and head to Dickinson!

IMG_20200620_123009.jpg

Bismarck supercharger is hot! 8/8 are online.

Not yet in the navigation system, but confirmed working!

So what remains to connect on I-94? Jamestown and "Bighorn"?
It's just "Bighirn, MT" splitting the 137 mile gap at the start, and more importantly the 151 mile gap from Billing, MT to Miles City, MT, as well as the 181mile gap from Sheridan, WY to Miles City, MT. But Bighorn, MT isn't really anything. Forsyth, MT is an obvious place, and the west end of the I-94/ US-12 concurrency, but it's 107 miles from Billings, MT.

• Funny
Reactions: smartypnz
It's just "Bighirn, MT" splitting the 137 mile gap at the start, and more importantly the 151 mile gap from Billing, MT to Miles City, MT, as well as the 181mile gap from Sheridan, WY to Miles City, MT. But Bighorn, MT isn't really anything. Forsyth, MT is an obvious place, and the west end of the I-94/ US-12 concurrency, but it's 107 miles from Billings, MT.
I can't believe there hasn't been a "We really need a supercharger in Broadus, MT" thread yet :)