Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Buena Park, CA (removed from car nav 31 Aug 2018 but still operational, 8 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It certainly is. But since it’s not in the car nav, many owners won’t know about it, and new Tesla owners are unlikely to be aware of it.

DF310217-F7EA-4869-8762-522A372FB771.png

This site is becoming a Tesla vs owners playground. Tesla is parking their cars in the supercharger stalls to prevent people from charging here at night. Ironically they are leaving the keys in the cars, so people are now unplugging them and park in front of them.
My wife just pulled up this morning and experienced the same thing - demo / loaner vehicles parked in the charging stalls. However, they are not plugged in, so she parked perpendicular behind them and is charging!

Reactions: Vern Padgett
My wife just pulled up this morning and experienced the same thing - demo / loaner vehicles parked in the charging stalls. However, they are not plugged in, so she parked perpendicular behind them and is charging!

I did the same today parking parallel except to find Stall 3B wouldn't initialize and my car flashed red. I suspect it was broken as it was blocked by a pylon.

• Informative
Reactions: Vern Padgett