Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burlington, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All spots filled! Busy place!
5u7e9uda.jpg

Super old thread bump.

A Tesla technician was servicing the superchargers today. He replaced the cables on stalls 3B and 4B. 3B wouldn’t charge last Thursday because the button (old style) was stuck in. The technician said that it had also reached its rated insertion cycles, so it was due for replacement anyway.

Things seem to be going pretty well here. This location seems to be at about 50% capacity during my several visits this past week.

I've noticed that Burlington seems to be somewhat busy from looking in the Nav. Often half full like you say. This could be cause for concern going forward, but I suspect that once there are superchargers in the Vancouver and Seattle areas, that will alleviate a lot of the problem. As it is right now, travelers from BC basically have to stop and charge here just so they can make it to Centralia or whatever other points southward they are trying to get to. But that won't be the case once there are more superchargers in the metro areas. Of course if Burlington ever does fill up, Arlington is a slightly less convenient alternative stop and it has an enormous amount of stalls so it should be manageable.

I just noticed "weird" layout in this station.
unlike other stations (as far as I know), the layout is [1A 2A 3A 4A 1B 2B 3B 4B]
it's not [1A 1B 2A 2B ...]

So beware of this layout when you stop by and don't plug in slow charger.

View attachment 329370
The only thing consistent about Supercharger stall arrangement is the inconsistency.

I like the arrangement you are expecting as "normal", too, as all you have to do is not park next to another car and you are charging at the fastest rate AND not worrying about door dings or cramped entry/exit from the car. But unfortunately there is really no standard configuration.

Reactions: modamoda and ChadS