Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Castlegar, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know what all the impatience is about. In post #29 the message from Canadian Tire said "should be up and running mid to late October" and it's not even mid October yet.
Haha I’m assuming that’s sarcasm…

Also, I went through last weekend and tried to plug in at the visitor centre J1772 only to find out that the visitor centre (including the charger) has been demolished haha. Castlegar is starting to feel like Grand Forks…getting fewer chargers instead of more. I think Grand Forks is still holding strong at 0 chargers after having 2-3 spots in the past.

No change as of this morning
20221015_092230.jpg

Don't forget to vote for the next Supercharger location at Supercharger Voting | Tesla Canada. You get five votes, and there are five possible locations in BC, so I voted for all five. Plus you get to suggest a location for the next round of voting. I suggested 2000 Columbia Ave, Castlegar. Maybe if enough people suggest it, Tesla will get the hint and actually finish it (cue the hysterical laughter).

Don't forget to vote for the next Supercharger location at Supercharger Voting | Tesla Canada. You get five votes, and there are five possible locations in BC, so I voted for all five. Plus you get to suggest a location for the next round of voting. I suggested 2000 Columbia Ave, Castlegar. Maybe if enough people suggest it, Tesla will get the hint and actually finish it (cue the hysterical laughter).
Thanks for Supercharger Voting link. Vancouver Island definitely needs more than 2 locations.