Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Charlotte, NC - Northlake Centre Parkway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As a couple of mentioned, supercharger.info has the pin in Uptown

Are you sure? I've looked at it several times now, and it appears to be in the correct location to me. Both the GPS pin and the "gmap" link point to the location by the Dollar Tree. The GPS coordinates on supercharge.info haven't been modified since April 29, when I set them to their current values.

Reactions: mikes_fsd
Are you sure? I've looked at it several times now, and it appears to be in the correct location to me. Both the GPS pin and the "gmap" link point to the location by the Dollar Tree. The GPS coordinates on supercharge.info haven't been modified since April 29, when I set them to their current values.
I think they meant that the Tesla.com/findus pin is incorrectly located in the city center. The supercharge.info pin is correct.

I think they meant that the Tesla.com/findus pin is incorrectly located in the city center. The supercharge.info pin is correct.
And it looks like tesla.com/findus pin has finally been moved to its correct spot.

1625425919523.png

Key bits for reference in case that link breaks:

Rivian - Charlotte, NC
Installation of electric vehicle charging station. Project will include the installation of 1 utility transformer, 1 switchgear, 2 present power cabinets and 1 future power cabinet, 6 present DCFC charge posts and 3 future DCFC charge posts, and 3 level 2 charge posts.

Reactions: J569 and jsight