Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Chico, CA (LIVE 18 Jun 2019, expanded 2021, 18 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks, for the update. Keep us posted PLEASE. I do need to get up to Chico every once in a great while, and it would be so handy to have fast charging there to allow more flexibility in my travel options going onward rather than back to Sacramento.

I firmly believe that perhaps HALF the value in any Tesla vehicle is in their charging network (compared to any other brand). I am a ONE CAR household and only Tesla really works to meet all one's driving needs.

And this Chico install seems to want to challenge THE RECORD for the longest time between permitting and final opening, if not the absolute longest, it has to be in the "top 5?" Not the "top 5" that we mostly want to achieve.

Really close to paving. Bollards are in and looks like chargepoint level two chargers are installed

Attachments

• 20190507_155528.jpg
    20190507_155528.jpg
    696.9 KB · Views: 185
With all the rain last week, and planned for all next week I'm loosing confidence in a Memorial Day opening. Not impossible but at this point I would be surprised. Our contractors here are fair weather at best :)
Still needs striping and a transformer. But landscaping is all done