Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Blue Ash, OH (SC, not for public use)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just went to the Blue Ash SC for a quick tire rotation, and was told that they are putting in some sort of a '24 hour' lounge at the new site. If you are stopping at the charger after-hours, you will be able to call Tesla support to get a code and access the lounge while your car charges. I imagine coffee/vending/restrooms would be available. First of it's kind, I'm told.

Very cool. I cant wait to stop in to check it out.

Looks like Blue Ash should be open any day now.

WP_20150510_15_44_15_Pro.jpg

I've got a trip to the Louisville area coming up right after Memorial Day. Obviously it would be great for me if this opened up before then, but looks like I might just miss it.
Also there are several CHAdeMO stations in town now. I've only tested out the one at Cincinnati State. So if you have a CHAdeMO adapter, that is an option. Look on Plugshare for details / directions.

Update from Service Center

I spoke with the Cincinnati Service Manager this morning. They are expecting to move into the new dealership in two weeks. He confirmed the waiting area will have TV, WiFi, snacks and restrooms. It will actually be the waiting area for the service center, with the ability to use it after hours when the Service Center / Showroom is closed. He also said they are going to two construction shifts to get it done. If all goes according to plan, I would expect the Superchargers to open when they move into the new building.

I stopped by last night and took these pictures. Looking inside the showroom, it is difficult to determine where the lounge will be located, as the walls are not completed, and there is not a door with a keypad entry system. The Superchargers still have no lights, so they are not active yet. My wife's S60 is due for the one year service. The Service Center is scheduling her service for the week of 8 June, as they will be moved into this location. The new Jaguar dealership is next door. I am predicting that the Superchargers will be active on or about Friday 5 June. There is a place to eat within walking distance. It's called Sandy's Stagecoach Saloon. I did not go in there, but here's the Yelp reviews: Yelp Captcha. I would not recommend walking there at night, but at least one reviewer thought the food was ok. For those that are traveling, you might consider heading 5 miles down the road to the Kenwood Mall, which is pretty upscale, with several very nice restaurants, an Apple store, and several HPWCs in the garage near Nordstrom. Our favorite restaurant there is Maggiano's Little Italy.

Cincinnati-Tesla.jpg