Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Twinsburg, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped here twice yesterday at this nice V3. I haven't done a SC lately and was surprised that the cost is up to $0.42/kWhr!!
At times I was the only Tesla here, at most there were two others and still plenty of room. The Sheetz has clean bathrooms and any kind of snack or drink you could want.
I just wish there was something closer to the Ohio/Pennsylvania Turnpike in this area. This is just over 5 mile (each way) detour. I think Ohio will eventually add another Tesla SC at one of the service plazas here.

Stopped here twice yesterday at this nice V3. I haven't done a SC lately and was surprised that the cost is up to $0.42/kWhr!!
At times I was the only Tesla here, at most there were two others and still plenty of room. The Sheetz has clean bathrooms and any kind of snack or drink you could want.
I just wish there was something closer to the Ohio/Pennsylvania Turnpike in this area. This is just over 5 mile (each way) detour. I think Ohio will eventually add another Tesla SC at one of the service plazas here.
Ohio in general seems to be antagonistic towards ev infrastructure and vehicles. 200$ a year tax to register an EV in Ohio. I doubt they are helpful to add supercharger at turnpike areas.

Reactions: Crew Dragon
I doubt they are helpful to add supercharger at turnpike areas.
They are already doing that: