Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Concord, CA (LIVE 2 Mar 2018, 19 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m back here right now and only a couple of chargers are lit up (4A and 5A). I plugged into 5A and indicator around charge port started flashing green! Yay it’s working. Still a lot of construction back here and getting a lot of stares from people but I’m getting juice so no complaints. I noticed the paid supercharging box on the bottom of the charge screen is not showing my supercharging location so it’s obviously not official and not sure ither chargers are working.

Congrats, looks like you get a “first charge” sticker. :)

For the rest of us, please remember that it’s still a construction area. I admittedly swung by to take a look on Saturday night and they’re obviously not encouraging people to go back to that part of the mall, with two lines of partial barricades to go through to get to where the Supercharger are. Please use caution around the construction equipment, or better yet just wait until all the construction is cleared out and Tesla has activated all 20 stalls and declared it officially open. Safety first, for us, our passengers, and the workers.

Thanks,

Bruce.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    241.6 KB · Views: 120
Does that only pop up if you dont get free supercharging?
Sorry for the confusion on this. This box shows up every time you supercharge but I’ve only seen it register $0.00 since pretty much everyone with an S or X has free supercharging for life. The point of mentioning it is that it does not recognize the location in Concord yet so it’s not officially up and running.

Hmm, never seen that pop up on our X
cars before March 31st 2017 has supercharging for the life of the car, so you won't see this box.
Cars after march 31st, 2017 (I might be slightly off on the date), will have this box since the free supercharging only for the current owner that purchased the car from Tesla with referral code, once you sell your car to 2nd owner, they won't have free supercharging (supposedly)

Reactions: pkodali and Xhoser
cars before March 31st 2017 has supercharging for the life of the car, so you won't see this box.
Cars after march 31st, 2017 (I might be slightly off on the date), will have this box since the free supercharging only for the current owner that purchased the car from Tesla with referral code, once you sell your car to 2nd owner, they won't have free supercharging (supposedly)
Our car is from September 2017. Nevertheless, it is interesting