TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Supercharger - Cumberland, MD

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by AMPUP, Jun 14, 2017.

1. AMPUP

AMPUP Member

So has anyone gotten any scoop or information on the proposed Supercharger in Cumberland? With Morgantown under construction and Charleston finished im hoping they can progress with Cumberland, which is the missing link in the 68 Mountains. It would also allow me to skip Morgantown and Hagerston on the way back to DC from Wheeling or Pittsburgh.

I believe there was discussion that they were going to construct the superchargers at the Footer Dye Works Building, Canal Place which was renovated, but havent seen anything on this for about 9 months.

2. emupilot

emupilot Active Member

The pin on the Tesla Find Us page is at La Vale, so that probably means it won't be at the Footer Dye Works Building after all. I have e-mailed the manager of the Country Club Mall in La Vale to see if it will be there and I'll report back if I hear from her.