Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SuperCharger - Denton, Tx

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Incorrect REDDY. Denton has started construction!!! They just came from Plantation, FL. They said it will take 21 days. Pics:

20151002_112402.jpg

20151002_112435.jpg

20151002_112508.jpg

20151002_112526.jpg

20151002_112546.jpg

Dang, Jay! You beat me to it. I was there around 2pm today and took some pics, hoping one of you guys would give me a free Tesla for being first to report the new construction. Couldn't figure out how to add it to the forum from my phone and had to wait until I got home. Here's the pics anyway :tongue: The guys said they just started on it this morning, and it should be open by Nov. 1st.

IMAG0113.jpg
IMAG0112.jpg

Last edited:
. Couldn't figure out how to add it to the forum from my phone and had to wait until I got home. Here's the pics anyway
Good pics - I'll give you a free app:
Tapatalk does pretty good with posting pics right from the construction sites - Get it HERE for your HTC Desire 510. :)

Rick

Very hyped about Denton! I can feel my horizons broadening.

Last edited:
This thread was started on 8/14/14. We have VERY little patience here in DFW, especially when the permit was over a year old, got approved 2 months ago, and other cities started before Denton. Yea, we are happy it has started...

Jay:
Thanks for catching this baby as it dropped down the chimney.
Do you happen to see any more storks on the horizon?

Maybe somewhere on I-20 heading East?

Jay:
Thanks for catching this baby as it dropped down the chimney.
Do you happen to see any more storks on the horizon?

Maybe somewhere on I-20 heading East?

When you look at the current map, there are 14 crews working (10 new permits.) Plantation just moved here from Florida. We KNOW the 2 other locations coming East are Collin Street Bakery locations. They should be the next ones in TX.
SC1015.jpg

When you look at the current map, there are 14 crews working (10 new permits.) Plantation just moved here from Florida. We KNOW the 2 other locations coming East are Collin Street Bakery locations. They should be the next ones in TX.
View attachment 96468
Why do you think they're next? The routes to south Texas from Austin and Houston are also on the 2015 map. They could be just as likely.