Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Deptford NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey does anyone know of any new locations they’re looking at for other super chargers? About 5-6 months ago a cherry hill service center employee (a guy from the shop) said they were actively looking for places to put one in Williamstown and Atlantic City. Just wondering if anyone had ever heard that or if it was just a shot in the dark.

AC has one. Although it sucks. Constantly broken. Williamstown won't make sense if the depoford ever opens up. Also the new one in exit of turnpike, the v3 one is close.

The turnpike is supposedly getting a whole bunch. See supercharger DOT info site. They are pretty good.

Yeah all of that I know. I mentioned the depotford one when he said Williamstown but he said they still want more around there. I would assume they’d put it at a wawa maybe on 42. And I work in AC. The closest one is 15 mins out and off the parkway. Not convenient at all. They need on throw one on the expressway. Farley plaza would work.

I read an article in January that said wawa wants to double the amount of SCs they have in 2020 (this is obviously prior to COVID) but it seemed like they were really willing and looking to collaborate with Tesla on it.

It’s showing on the charger list as temporary closed. Don’t think I’ve seen it there. Does that mean it’s close to opening?

Attachments

• 0989C31F-E6F5-4AD0-A1AC-4C61B6247381.jpeg
    0989C31F-E6F5-4AD0-A1AC-4C61B6247381.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 88
Thanks. I live close by and was thinking of call Deptford township to see what the hold up is.
Sorry. This one is a big outlier. 435 days from permit to construction and now 389 days in construction. It is just 14 days behind Dublin, CA, which is also still in construction and 49 days from over taking the current 2nd spot. At least it isn't Price Travel Center supercharger in Hartford.

upload_2020-7-9_21-15-48.png

• Informative
Reactions: Cuttin