Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Entiat, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does that mean they're upgrading it?
Don't know. Some of these sites are pretty much brand new and a couple already have Magic Docks installed so it will be interesting to see if this is switchgear or SC cabinet related. Could be something internal to them or the whole thing. I posted the individual permits in all the related threads so hopefully someone will catch Tesla Energy Operations in the act of changing whatever they are changing or post back here.

Don't know. Some of these sites are pretty much brand new and a couple already have Magic Docks installed so it will be interesting to see if this is switchgear or SC cabinet related. Could be something internal to them or the whole thing. I posted the individual permits in all the related threads so hopefully someone will catch Tesla Energy Operations in the act of changing whatever they are changing or post back here.
I rely on Entiat big-time for my Oregon<->BC trips. It's indispensable until Omak gets added. Thanks for the info.