Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Yakima, WA - E. Yakima Ave. (LIVE 15 Sep 2023, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8 conduits means 8 stalls? or can they put more than 1 stalls wiring per conduit?

I guess 8 would put it equal to the other SC.
1689316769884.png

Yes. 2 feeders means 2 cabinets means 8 stalls.

Lots of work done since I was here last week. Trench is dug across the road and concrete pads are poured in some areas.

It looks like it will be 5 SC on the building side, and 3 on the road side.

They were actively working when I swing by around 11am, so only took the first photo which wasn't great. I ended up back in town later and decided to swing by and they were gone so I could get some closer images.

1689492968797.png

1689492986620.png

1689492997898.png
1689493009742.png

1689493018642.png

Why do some Supercharger threads include the current status of the location (permit, construction, live) and date of last update in the title and others like this one (as of Jul 21 9:42P) just have the future name of the SpC?
Because those threads are (almost always) in the CA forum where a moderator (Bruce) handles that. There is not a moderator for the Pacific Northwest forum who goes to that level of detail. Moving up here from CA, it took me a while to get used to that detail missing.

Because those threads are (almost always) in the CA forum where a moderator (Bruce) handles that. There is not a moderator for the Pacific Northwest forum who goes to that level of detail. Moving up here from CA, it took me a while to get used to that detail missing.

I feel like I spend so much time in here nowadays as it is. This would easily be something I could handle. I think I have an addiction to this forum. It’s almost always open in a tab on my work laptop…

• Love
Reactions: Mrbrock and israndy
Maybe @bmah would like a PNW compatriot.

Sure, but one doesn't need to become a moderator to help out with this. One way for @ImScotty (or actually anybody for that matter) to help is to report the first post in whatever thread with title updates (for example, "Update thread title to 'Supercharger - Yakima, WA - E. Yakima Ave. (under construction Jul 2023, 8 V3 stalls)'"). Some moderator (probably but not necessarily me) will work those off in time. Probably not quite as convenient as being able to do it directly, I know, but one could start with that today, rather than have to wade through becoming a moderator first (for reasons, it seems to take us a long time to add new moderators).

Thanks!

Bruce.

Sure, but one doesn't need to become a moderator to help out with this. One way for @ImScotty (or actually anybody for that matter) to help is to report the first post in whatever thread with title updates (for example, "Update thread title to 'Supercharger - Yakima, WA - E. Yakima Ave. (under construction Jul 2023, 8 V3 stalls)'"). Some moderator (probably but not necessarily me) will work those off in time. Probably not quite as convenient as being able to do it directly, I know, but one could start with that today, rather than have to wade through becoming a moderator first (for reasons, it seems to take us a long time to add new moderators).

Thanks!

Bruce.
Thank you Bruce! I will get around to doing this today!

Getting close to the finish line…just a few feet away from Yakima Greenway and river….great location for a walk after long distance driving…situated between Baymont by Wyndham Hotel and El Mirador 2 Restaurant

Attachments

• IMG_3335.jpeg
    IMG_3335.jpeg
    491.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3334.jpeg
    IMG_3334.jpeg
    877.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3337.jpeg
    IMG_3337.jpeg
    992.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3336.jpeg
    IMG_3336.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
I didnt take any pics last weekend but there were lots of trucks with heavy equipment sitting across the stalls both Sat and Sun. The fence was down but it seemed like those were trucks of workers/inspectors maybe. I might be able to swing by this week.