Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Erie, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is why I mentioned needing the Cleveland Service Center open, so that you can charge closer to I-90.

The Cleveland (Lyndhurst) Service Center only has a single Supercharger and that is inside the service area. Would be nice if they could install a 6 stall SC in their lot for 24/7 access. Also, the trip from the interstate is on fairly congested urban streets (about 4 miles one way).

Keep your eyes open! I have heard from reliable sources that something should happen in Erie in the next few months... :biggrin:

As long as you accept the restriction that Cleveland needs to be open, when Erie opens, I-90 will be the first coast to coast Supercharger route on a single Interstate!

I like to see a reputable source like Cottonwood coming forward with a rumor like this. It may be time to chat with some of the Township planning clerks again, given that I still don't see any permitting movement on the respective websites.

WE FOUND IT! It's right off the Peach Street exit at the Hilton Garden Inn, scheduled to open in the Spring.

H/T to JakeP for his help!

Here are all the details: TESLA Pittsburgh.com: Erie Supercharger FOUND!
3-ERIE - area close.JPG

Very nice, Newscutter! I have driven through this parking lot many times, thinking it was a good spot, hidden back behind the Cracker Barrel. I cannot wait until this opens, I will no longer have to fear that I cannot reach my destination in cold temperatures!

Very nice, Newscutter! I have driven through this parking lot many times, thinking it was a good spot, hidden back behind the Cracker Barrel. I cannot wait until this opens, I will no longer have to fear that I cannot reach my destination in cold temperatures!

YES!! Thank you JakeP and Newscutter for persistantly searching for this one!

- - - Updated - - -

Is the building permit information from voice or document? Any possibility of sharing? We should notify [email protected] with the info. Thanks again!

Nice. I stayed there last week in my ICE-mobile. There is a "BEER STORE" at the top of the aerial photograph above. Not that I'm advocating drinking and driving.. but in PA the beer is sold there and this one has a nice coffee shop setup to it with TV and everything.

Great location.