Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Etobicoke ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Arrived with 344 kms only pulling 34kw.

Attachments

• 15204634342491502294797.jpg
    15204634342491502294797.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 81
What I can’t get my head around is that many (not saying all), (repeat not saying ALL) of photos were taken at the same angle. Now, with the new photos, I am seeing things that I never caught the last time like like the Home Depot.

What I can’t get my head around is that many (not saying all), (repeat not saying ALL) of photos were taken at the same angle. Now, with the new photos, I am seeing things that I never caught the last time like like the Home Depot.

Yup, Home Depot across the street, along with quite a few resaurants (Bier Market, Via Allegro, Jack Astor's Scaddabush). You have a Best Buy, Staples and Walmart all within walking distance and obviously the dreaded shopping mall.

Up until a few months ago I was working in the Bay and Bloor area and use to have lunch at Pusateri's all the time. Did it again yesterday while getting a free charge... perfect lunch hour!!!

Is anyone else finding the chargers rather stiff and inflexible? I guess it's because they're new. I think they could have been a bit longer too.
Totally! The urban style cabinets are really tough to use, especially in cold weather. Using one in Laval at -25ºC was near impossible. We may even see some broken charge ports as a result of the forces involved.