Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Evanston WY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm open to adding chargers any where they are needed and wanted. If you know location that are open to it, might try for Destination Chargers first if you can find places okay with footing the electrical bill. If not then my solution could be an option so there electric costs covered.
My mom lives in Afton, she has tried to mention adding a destination charger for my car at the local Marriott. There is also a new set of cabins that are set up as a hotel that has the room for both destination chargers and a supercharger. I think she has mentioned adding chargers to the owners but I'm not sure on that one.
I doubt you could get the town to pay for electricity costs until they get a new mayor, they barely keep up with maintaining the police vehicles. You could try the county too, they have offices in Afton, but the main offices are in Kemmererererer.
And if it helps to have a bunch of people call the city/county, or email, let me know and I can help.

I've charged in Tremonton a couple times and never seen another Tesla there. Same with Springfield, OR, although I'm usually charging in Springfield after midnight so not much of a surprise there.
I suppose it might be the time of day. I charge at Tremonton in early evening — around 7-8 PM — and mid morning — around 11 AM. I'll be charging there again Thursday evening. Don't think I've ever been there without at least one other car charging. Just anecdotal experiences, of course.

I suppose it might be the time of day. I charge at Tremonton in early evening — around 7-8 PM — and mid morning — around 11 AM. I'll be charging there again Thursday evening. Don't think I've ever been there without at least one other car charging. Just anecdotal experiences, of course.

I think that timing has a lot to do with encountering other owners. The Fresno Supercharger is 3 1/2 miles from our house. I drive past it 5-6 times per week. It is generally vacant until 9 or 10 in the morning, and again after 4-5PM in the afternoons. (I also posit that some locals charge during lunch time.)

Given that the distance from Sac is about 3 hours and from Los Angeles is about 5 1/2 hours (including a charge at Fort Tejon), it makes sense that the busier times would be 9AM to 5PM. I rarely see charging during the night time hours.

Stopped by Evanston this morning.
IMG_0195.jpg
IMG_0197.jpg

It appears that the transformer has NOT been placed yet. Everything else looks close to completion.