Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Everett, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We should be so lucky, the one in Tukwila has been languishing for the better part of a year, now.
No sign of any Tesla equipment in the photos, let alone the utility transformer. This is within Snohomish County PUD service area. If it were PSE we might have a long wait for the green monster to show up, judging by Tukwila. Anyone have info about whether SC-PUD has transformers in-stock?

Last edited:
I'ma gonna give Everett even odds of beating Tukwilla, unless it's the same company/utility they are dealing with.
You may be on to something there…

Hardware is on site, including the white equipment cabinet. Didn’t get a look in the trench but there are lightpost footers installed, too.

Attachments

• E24CF35E-36DB-434A-8AF6-47CB9D32CB90.jpeg
    E24CF35E-36DB-434A-8AF6-47CB9D32CB90.jpeg
    771.3 KB · Views: 154
Stopped by about 11am today. Two empty pads. No transformer not sure what the other pad would be for. Stalls look completed but still wrapped in plastic.
Any difference? This was today:

49C10D37-33B1-496D-9309-402DB3F989B8.jpeg
48667CA5-57D4-49B9-9A95-E842E74F98ED.jpeg
D13B7FD0-7C64-45A0-885E-C5349A0FBE3C.jpeg

Insane how quick it’s coming together, I really hope it doesn’t end up languishing til next year waiting on something silly like a transformer or permits.

Cool to see chargepoint units being installed at the same location. We need more of these in the Lynnwood/Everett hoods. I feel like this will beat Tukwila
I find it frustrating and sad, that feds and states are subsidizing CCS/Chademo, while Tesla are 2/3 of all EVs in America.
We need to require that fast chargers to have (CCS and/or Chademo) AND Tesla connectors.
Likewise, for Level 2 chargers, it should allow for J1772 and/or Tesla.
Just as Tesla owners have Tesla to J1772 adapters, it is easy enough for other EV owners to have a J1772 to Tesla Adapters.

The CCS adapter for Tesla is $200. Seems like a small price to pay to allow there to be competition in the EV market going forward.
Maybe if we're lucky, Tesla will put both charge ports on future cars like they do in China. Ever wonder why the charge port door is so big? ;)