Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Everett, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charged there last night. All the (3) chargers I tried on the Starbucks side would only output 20kW
Switched to other side and got normal charging. Is there a way to make a report to Tesla so this gets some attention?
Other weird thing, navigation showed all 12 stalls available, but 3 were in use when I pulled up. This station has some bugs.

Tesla has pretty good analytics, they track each charging event and are flagged when one post is different (slow or not charging) and will send someone out. The friendly thing to do is toss the cable over the top of the stanchion so others know not to use it when others are free. If they had a guy that troubleshot each station with each customer that had perceived issues they'd never get anything else done.

Same time I can see WANTING to report issues, as most CCS chargers sit with plugshare scores less than 3 for months w/o any action from the network provider.

Charged there last night. All the (3) chargers I tried on the Starbucks side would only output 20kW
Switched to other side and got normal charging. Is there a way to make a report to Tesla so this gets some attention?
Other weird thing, navigation showed all 12 stalls available, but 3 were in use when I pulled up. This station has some bugs.
Yep. Cabinet 1 is having some problems. I tried charging on 1A and 1D - both of which topped out at 20 kW.

Tesla has pretty good analytics, they track each charging event and are flagged when one post is different (slow or not charging) and will send someone out. The friendly thing to do is toss the cable over the top of the stanchion so others know not to use it when others are free. If they had a guy that troubleshot each station with each customer that had perceived issues they'd never get anything else done.

Same time I can see WANTING to report issues, as most CCS chargers sit with plugshare scores less than 3 for months w/o any action from the network provider.
I have read that throwing the cable over the top is not good because Tesla can’t see the post when the cable isn’t plugged into it. They need the loop completed for feedback purposes. No idea if this is true not.

I have read that throwing the cable over the top is not good because Tesla can’t see the post when the cable isn’t plugged into it. They need the loop completed for feedback purposes. No idea if this is true not.

Not true. The connector doesn’t connect to anything inside of the holster. That said, Tesla can monitor for failed charging sessions to identify a problem with a stall. If the cable is draped over, all they see is the stall being unused.

Reactions: Mrbrock
They are already aware of everything you are thinking and feeling and will address the situation shortly.
Then why do they need to put chips in our brains? Or did they do so already? Is that what was in the vaccines?

ohhh-alexander-cora.gif

• Funny
Reactions: goneskiian
Actually now you can report supercharger problem. It's a little convoluted. You need to be able to charge at least, even at 20kW. Then in the app supercharger billing page, at the top you can report your last supercharger experience.

Reactions: Big Earl
Also I own this place now. Is mine. 🤨
I also apparently own my local Supercharger. A friend showed me this recently. He asked Siri to give him directions to my house, and he literally said the house number and street number of my house, but the phone gave him directions to the Boise Supercharger instead. He said he wasn't even fully surprised that I had somehow found a way to corrupt Apple Maps to rename my house as the Supercharger.