Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Green Bay, WI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A recommendation for those using the Howard Supercharger. For more direct access and to avoid much of the foot/car traffic in the parking lot. From South Taylor St., head west on Badgerland Drive. Bypass the Meijer Drive entry/exit and use the entry/exit on far west side of the store. You then have a straight shot to the Supercharger in northwest corner on the parking lot.

For those who don't frequent the Green Bay area often. Driving tends to be....... shall we say creative ;)

IMG_3433.JPG

The Howard Supercharger shows up in the Tesla Nav map.

Back around the turn of the century;) I lived just a short distance down Shawano from here, area was changing a LOT and not for the better. Meijer is great but I don't know that I would cross Taylor eastbound on foot at least not the way it was headed in 2001 when I moved out.

Meijer is actually the only reason I stopped back in the area since moving away and the roads I was once very familiar with are quite different and you best be looking closely at the signs.