Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Greenville, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Ha! I had only worked backward to permit #15-2200 - I was so close! I'm glad your obsession exceeded mine!

Looking at Plan Tracking Status, it looks like 7 out of 10 permit items were fine the first time, and the other three were resubmitted on August 31st. The review of the resubmittal is expected to be done September 22nd.

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Actually I think the Hilton garden inn has an inhouse restaurant with a kids menu, a bar bathrooms. Agree the other restaurants are a bit far away, but for late night travel, nothing could be better than the Hilton...

Not to forget, they have a 24hour marketplace to pick up water, snacks :)

what is wrong with walking 5 minutes to the Cracker Barrel or to Whole Foods? 0.2 miles of distance according to googlemaps.
However ... in the future with autopilot features enabled you may get a drop or and a pick up at the location of choice :)

...traveling with the significant other may require a Hilton stop rather than a 5 min walk, I totally agree :)

My technique is to drop off the wife and child and then just do the walk myself for locations where the desired restaurant exceeds the maximum "acceptable" distance from the supercharger. "acceptable" is a variable influenced by temperature, weather conditions, hunger level, and general mood.

My technique is to drop off the wife and child and then just do the walk myself for locations where the desired restaurant exceeds the maximum "acceptable" distance from the supercharger. "acceptable" is a variable influenced by temperature, weather conditions, hunger level, and general mood.

Any of these solutions are way better than 15-45 minute walks from RV Parks to town or grabbing take-out and eating at the RV Park picnic table.

Superchargers have been a game changer!

Alright, agreed. Drop the wife and kids off at Chipotle (or Marshall's across Woodruff Road) and make the walk myself. To Yogurt Mountain!

- - - Updated - - -

I plan to visit this site in a week or so and will post an update on any work that has started.