Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Greenville, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great news to see the utility at work! Yes we are very much coming from ATL and CLT this Sunday... Should be about 7-10 model Ss arriving around noon... Likely BBQ lunch at sticky fingers around the corner and then a distillery tour downtown before we head back...Of course, only if the supercharger is working, else we push it out by a weekend

So, if you use Autopilot after a distillery tour, are you "driving" under the influence? :cool:

Sorry to hear that Buddyroe - I've been happy with the Carolina Tesla group for awhile and have had nothing but positive experiences. They are actually the reason my husband agreed to buy a Tesla. He needed to hear back in summer 2013 that people in this area had good service and delivery experiences.

Trey - thank you for your diligence!

Maybe we can keep this group active even once the SpC is up and running : )

I haven't seen issues with the Carolina group either. Just that one national group that I think a lot of us were kicked out of. I'm not sure if thats the one Buddyroe is thinking of or not.

Ran by tonight on the way home just to check again and the power line is still coiled up at the base of the pole. Looked like the light poles had been delivered and left in the area for someone to install. Not looking good for it to be up by the weekend. vkrishan, what are the plans for the meet-up if the SC is not online? Move out to the next week?
Trey