Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hollywood, CA (under construction Sep 2023, 32 stalls + diner)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As a destination spot this will be more than just charging. I wonder how they'll handle idle fees as people wanna finish their movie or burger. Top out charge to 80% as usual for a busy station. They could take tips from In-N-Out, as they do great when handling lots of customers. They need to sell Tshirts too! Gonna be interesting, I'm only an hour away and will visit.

Reactions: FreqFlier
They could take tips from In-N-Out, as they do great when handling lots of customers....
Uh no, absolutely not. Head over to the In-N-Out in Alhambra on Garfield sometime. The line of cars waiting for the drive through window back up onto the street. Not only the street where you pull into the lot, but the street around the corner that feeds into it. You actually can't make a right hand turn there any time after 5pm, there are 30-40 cars backed up at an insanely busy intersection with Huntington drive. Adjacent businesses are impacted by this as their driveways are blocked for both entry and exit. Drive through restaurants should not be allowed to block other businesses or back up onto public streets. Accidents at this location happen often, as I frequent a local business and have personally witnessed at least 3 first hand.

RT

P.S. And every time I see 40 gas guzzling SUVs idling while waiting in line to buy fast food I just shake my head and mourn future generations.

I drive by this site all the time and was finally able to get a picture construction has gone vertical and now moving at a good pace!

Attachments

• IMG_4373.jpg
    IMG_4373.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 177