Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hollywood, CA (under construction Sep 2023, 32 stalls + diner)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove by today and grabbed a quick few shots

Attachments

• IMG_0353.jpeg
    IMG_0353.jpeg
    897.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0352.jpeg
    IMG_0352.jpeg
    931.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0351.jpeg
    IMG_0351.jpeg
    840.9 KB · Views: 93
pffft ... no wonder musk got the heck outa dodge ... thugs marking their drug sale territory all over the fencing. They'd best put those power lines underground to thug proof incoming power or else that place will be inoperable in no time flat.
With their first ever supercharger coming to the great city of Los Angeles I’m sure they’ll have a lot of lessons learned here.

• Funny
Reactions: Big Earl
SCInfo guys @Chuq @Big Earl @Guacahummus , a next door PIN?

and For TMC a new thread or this one, since it is a next door expansion/addition.

View attachment 1010678
Great news. I didn’t think the
SCInfo guys @Chuq @Big Earl @Guacahummus , a next door PIN?

and For TMC a new thread or this one, since it is a next door expansion/addition.

View attachment 1010678

This is good news since the 32 stalls were far too few for a restaurant of this size.

What does this mean?
Individual supercharger sites are tracked both here (with individual threads) and on supercharge.info (pins on a map).

I think the reason @rayluis1988 is asking the question, is because it’s uncertain whether this should be treated as an expansion of the existing site, or a second site that just happens to be close. Usually a second site would be a separate thread or separate marker.

• Love
Reactions: rayluis1988
My $0.02 is that this site should be considered like the big Santa Monica site. They started at Santa Monica with a partial site (either 26 or 36 stalls first, don’t remember) and completed it. Then later the other adjacent site was completed and it is considered one large 62 stall site today. This would be my best guess as to what will happen here.

My $0.02 is that this site should be considered like the big Santa Monica site. They started at Santa Monica with a partial site (either 26 or 36 stalls first, don’t remember) and completed it. Then later the other adjacent site was completed and it is considered one large 62 stall site today. This would be my best guess as to what will happen here.
Agree with you

Reactions: Tyl and Chuq
That makes sense, I was unsure initially, as I mis-read the image and though the new site was at the "area of work" label to the east (i.e. on a different block, crossing the road). I looked a bit closer and now I see it's the other bit to the north-west which is connected to the existing one. All makes sense now!

Reactions: Tyl and rayluis1988
Except the only overlap (highlighted in yellow) of the properties is right where the transformer and other electrical equipment and dumpsters will be so they will have separate addresses and entrances on different streets. Unless they buy everything to the west and makes the properties contiguous (I’ll try digging into property records).
1705850743016.png

Santa Monica is two adjacent sites separated by an alley that essentially acts as a common driveway. If this had a common driveway I could see them as being considered 1 site. I see this as being more like Harris ranch, close but separate.