Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Idaho Springs, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Work ongoing today.. the last two cabinets have been installed and it looks like wire is being pulled to some of the stalls. Tesla employees on site too, maybe starting commissioning? I am going to go take photos after they end work for the day.
Let us know if you see a guy plugging into each stall and checking diagnostics. That is the sign that opening is imminent.

• Informative
Reactions: Matsayz
There getting close

Attachments

• 1014594F-7645-4001-9548-E97021504B55.jpeg
    1014594F-7645-4001-9548-E97021504B55.jpeg
    637.8 KB · Views: 111
  • 718D908C-6E46-4DFA-A3EE-2A09FCB695C1.jpeg
    718D908C-6E46-4DFA-A3EE-2A09FCB695C1.jpeg
    464.1 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: mociaf9
Yep... I just went by and it appears every stall has cabling pulled through its conduit, with 3 stalls looking like they have been fully connected.

I dropped by almost exactly two hours before you did, they were hard at work:
DSC_5029a.jpg

I found only one cable-set pulled thru conduit. It seems they pulled the other five in those two hours.

The stations clearly have liquid coolers built into the base.
DSC_5033a.jpg

The signs say "30 Minute General Parking" ? So that means they could by ICEd legally correct? Meaning that it is just 30 minute general parking, not parking for charging Teslas only.
Yes, but only some of the spots have that sign. The others are reserved for Teslas Supercharging. Hopefully as this location becomes busier they will change it so that all spots are for Teslas only.

Reactions: Jeff Hudson
The signs say "30 Minute General Parking" ? So that means they could by ICEd legally correct? Meaning that it is just 30 minute general parking, not parking for charging Teslas only.

Correct, can be used by anyone although I see this place having lots and lots of Tesla's in those spots most of the time. Hopefully management gets a decent crash course on the parking rules so they can "enforce" them to whatever degree they feel like. I'm not familiar with this location but it looks like they're off to the side enough. I'm sure at least a few bro-trucks will try to be funny but hopefully won't last too long