Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger in Santa Barbara?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just noticed a supercharger icon on the Tesla map (on the car monitor) in Santa Barbara California. There has been no announcement and I wonder if this is for real?

Could you be more specific? Is it showing up on a Google map or did you use the Supercharger locator in your car controls? It does not show up on the list of Superchargers on mine or on the Tesla website. There is information on another thread here about the confirmed location in Buellton, CA just past Santa Barbara.

Location?

Not seeing it on mine.
Address is 66 E. Victoria St. May be a sales office but the icon is new.

- - - Updated - - -

Address is 66 E. Victoria St. May be a sales office but the icon is new.

I just checked the monitor again and touching the icon again and it moves to a navigate icon giving the address.
The software is 4.5

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

The large icons are superchargers. The small icon are locations your car has previously charged at. Or at least that's the way it works on mine. You can toggle either of these type of icons on or off with the lightning bolt button in the upper right corner.

The large icons are superchargers. The small icon are locations your car has previously charged at. Or at least that's the way it works on mine. You can toggle either of these type of icons on or off with the lightning bolt button in the upper right corner.

Thanks markb1! I think that clears it up. The good news is that the Atascadero location has now been confirmed and with Buellton set to go we are all set for our mid July road trip to Morro Bay and Carmel.

I bet that's it. Sorry to raise hopes, including mine. A service center is going in SB and hopefully a supercharger follows.

Thanks markb1! I think that clears it up. The good news is that the Atascadero location has now been confirmed and with Buellton set to go we are all set for our mid July road trip to Morro Bay and Carmel.

It's not a supercharger but I use at the 30A Blink charger at the Sunset center in downtown Carmel all the time. Charging is free but parking cost money unless you hook up after 6pm. The charger is open 7x24. 8th street between San Carlos and Mission.

When you click the lightning bolt in the upper right, it should give you a menu where you can select/deselect the non-supercharger ones.