Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Indio, CA (LIVE, 36 V3 + 8 V2 + 2 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Checked today. More work done.
:)
Sorry. No pic.

Thanks for the update. In the last picture it looked like the conduit had been run but the concrete was waiting to be poured. Is the concrete work done? Are the super charging cabinets in place?

In reading the Nephi, UT thread, part of the construction team is heading to California after completion on Tuesday, I'm hoping they are headed to Indio so the wiring can be completed, unless it already is.

Last edited:
I stopped by the site today to see if there was any new progress. Sorry if any of this information was already covered....The job foreman was very nice and gave some good info. He said there will be a total of 8 stalls. Six stalls will be the back in type and are visible in the photo. The other two will be the head in type and will be located over to the right of the picture out of frame. Concrete should be poured next week and site should be live in three weeks. They will need to saw cut the asphalt and run the high voltage line under one of the main roads within the shopping area (sounded like this may pose some issues due to other data and power underground).
photo.JPG

Last edited:
I think I'm going to be disappointed. I have to go to Yuma around the 24th of this month and was hoping this would be done by now. I can't imagine it being online in 9 days...

The only two SC's I've really looked forward to are this one and SJC. This one isn't exactly moving at a blistering pace, and we all know how long it took SJC to finally come online.