Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger- Kokomo, IN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1134.jpeg
I hit 165kW max in my 2018 Model 3 LR.

Hit 168kW this morning on a 03/17 100D
View attachment 565970

Showing reduced service currently. I had no issues.
Sweet! Excellent to see what was thought to be maxed at 150 kW to be charging beyond that limit. I have a refurb'd 90 kWh battery in my P85D. I look forward to charging at a V3 with a low SOC. Not counting on anything beyond 150 kW, but looking forward to see what I can pull.

Showing reduced service currently. I had no issues.

FYI: the reduced service on this superchargers still is in effect, and at this point, none of the chargers work. I contacted Tesla the other day when this was still the case, and they informed me that they can’t do anything, that it’s the supercharger team. It’s been almost a month since they went on limited service IIRC, and at least a week they have been down :(

• Informative
Reactions: GSP and outdoors
So I decided to bite the bullet and be on hold for 30 minutes, but finally got through to someone at Tesla. The site is down due to a utility paperwork issue. This is likely an oversight and they escalated the issue. Weird thing is, when you look at super chargers in the U.S., in your car, it is like the only one that is disabled that I could see that has a temporary closure. Could this be due to someone not wanting to clear a permit and has something against Tesla's? So weird. Please everyone call and request them to elevate the issue as well. Maybe if we have enough squeaky people the wheel will roll.

So I decided to bite the bullet and be on hold for 30 minutes, but finally got through to someone at Tesla. The site is down due to a utility paperwork issue. This is likely an oversight and they escalated the issue. Weird thing is, when you look at super chargers in the U.S., in your car, it is like the only one that is disabled that I could see that has a temporary closure. Could this be due to someone not wanting to clear a permit and has something against Tesla's? So weird. Please everyone call and request them to elevate the issue as well. Maybe if we have enough squeaky people the wheel will roll.

What number do you call to report supercharger outages? Also thanks for calling into them.

I'm so frustrated with this. I nearly missed a race because of this...Had to backtrack to Carmel to charge (luckily Indy region SCCA moved me to second group and let me show up late!). I will be there this weekend with less power since I will be charging in Carmel. Ugh.

Beyond my problems, I wonder how many people have ended up stranded on 31 because of the "paperwork issue" (I have visions of past due utility bills on Elon's desk)