Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - London, KY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charged there today. Old stalls are all active; however, the new stalls still have caution tape on them restricting use.
Interesting it is showing open on the app. Were any of the stalls Tesla logo lit up? That would indicate power.
I didn’t post this picture before but there was also a new concrete pad poured near the old chargers. This could be for the new transformer or whatever it’s called to actually provide power to the cabinets. Not sure if the utility has installed it yet. Won’t be back through until late December unfortunately to check progress.
C720B997-849A-43AE-91F9-E4A0F74E851B.jpeg

I just checked my in-call nav, and that still only lists "6 Superchargers... up to 150kW". No mention of the new v3 stalls yet.

It's weird, but I've noticed lately that the Find Us page gets updated even before the in-car nav is updated. In this case, since the picture from yesterday seems to show them not online, it looks like the Find Us page jumped the gun, at least a little.

I just checked my in-call nav, and that still only lists "6 Superchargers... up to 150kW". No mention of the new v3 stalls yet.

It's weird, but I've noticed lately that the Find Us page gets updated even before the in-car nav is updated. In this case, since the picture from yesterday seems to show them not online, it looks like the Find Us page jumped the gun, at least a little.
The irony here is of course that the "Find Us" site used to be notorious for being weeks behind, if not months lol.

• Funny
Reactions: vanjwilson
867E011B-3A56-4F7F-9274-ACE990CEBE65.jpeg
D2D4CE57-4EC9-451A-BDD1-CF3E45EEBF43.jpeg
It actually appears that these are now online. I didn’t get to test myself as the Tesla employees were still there when I needed to leave. However, the lights all came on as they finished commissioning and the chargers slowly started showing as “available” on the mobile app. We also watched the Tesla employees test each stall individually. Tesla also made sure to get pictures of the new stalls after shuffling their cars around 😊

I’m not seeing anything that needs to be changed in supercharge.info. Am I missing something?
Too bad that Supercharge.info doesn't show the FindUs level details like a mix of 250 and 150s. ie.
RdpsJ9S.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------
FYI, I just check the car and app it has been corrected to show 250 kW instead of the 150 kw above.