Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - London, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately transformer area not shown.
I cannot get any info to come up in the PlugShare app. I do have coming soon turned on.
Yup, that’s because you also need to have your European wall plug filters turned on. Don’t ask why.

Anyway, I’ll provide updates here when news comes up on PlugShare. Good?
A37C932E-EF15-4469-B505-28ACBEFB8154.jpeg

Reactions: Kmartyn
I was Niagara Falls yesterday - and based on photo, London certainly seems to be further along. Falls still has fencing all around a various electricians still working. The last steps and delays are always a mystery.
Comparing the two in progress I’ve noticed Niagara Falls as a quicker deployment and progress overall . This of course is dependent on the speed of the contractor and the availability of equipment at the time of build out. I agree final permits and certification always can cause delays.

Appears the transformer is still missing according to photo from yesterday. You can see the empty pad on the right surrounded by safety posts and also the giant bundle of tubes coming out on the left of the cabinets. Hopefully it's all delivered within a couple of weeks as 00kevin stated.
What I thought too but was told that that wasn’t a transformer.. time will tell if source was good or not.

No, I'm pretty sure it's intentionally done to keep it hidden. Otherwise Plugshare will remove the listing until the supercharger is activated and listed by Tesla's system. It's the way people who want to track progress on supercharger construction before it's active use to evade Plugshare's policy that prevents the public adding superchargers.

Reactions: Chuq and lensovet