Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Luling, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_7585.JPG

Drove by earlier today and counted 16 stalls under construction. Behind the already existing Buc-ees.

Awesome! Great to see this although I expect that the proposed east 1604/I-10 supercharger location reduces my need.

I thought the drawing had them in front of the new fuel pumps at the new store. Did they change the location? I like them much better away from the pumps and at the parking lot side rather than along the main entrance road. Also, this way the chargers should be accessible soon.

ETA: Looks like the drawing is no longer viewable at X(formerly Twitter). MarcoRP account was suspended?

P.S. the gmap link at supercharge.info is still going to the wrong map location. City address is Ottine, not Luling. 10070 I-10 Ottine TX 78658

Last edited:
Reactions: XHabjab
This is great news. I10 from Houston to San Antonio needs more V3 (or V4) chargers. It looks almost complete which is great. I am going there for the Solar eclipse in October and I am looking forward to a Buc-ees stop and charge there. I believe that these are V3 just wrapped in some plastic material. The new ones in Sugarland looked like this too before the station opened. These turned out to be V3's

Reactions: AudreyHTX1
Reactions: XHabjab and brkaus
Agreed, looks like his Twitter feed is suspended permanently but he came back to life at:

… but none of the links to Supercharger info survived.

Wow... But why ...?
Free speech? Top priority for Twitter / X
Agreed, looks like his Twitter feed is suspended permanently but he came back to life at:

… but none of the links to Supercharger info survived.
thanks for the link! Free speech…. Ha ha.

Could have really used the Luling charging station. Have a friend in Kennedy TX (south of luling), but the charging logistics would have added more time to my trip. At Flatonia, TX charging at the moment, and it is the 150KW variety.

Other issue is there are no convenient locations in San Antonio downtown if you’re heading back to Houston… so Luling would be a huge help.