Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Maroochydore, Qld

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla has never added other than Tesla chargers on the map. PlugShare could guide you if they install an update
I'm sorry but you are wrong.

If you type a name on the supercharger page and click search, you get destination chargers as well as Supercharger locations (all over the world)

Tesla Superchargers and Destination Charging 2.JPG

• Disagree
Reactions: MarcoRP
Thanks for checking and posting. How many connectors did you see? The photo you posted seems to be the same two that are in the photo I posted. Did you see more than those two?

Also, is the car park they are in open or is it still not available to park in?

There were more than just the 2 in the image, I did not count them but 6 would not surprise me.
The car park is multilevel, all floors have several rows of parking spaces.
Some adjacent ground floor spaces in row 1 have been cordoned off with black plastic, behind that the new SuperChargers are being installed.
All other spaces are unaffected and most are occupied by the cars of the shopping centre shoppers (I had to go up to level 2 before I found an empty space to park my car which reinforced by fear that the Tesla spaces will get ICED.
This may be stating the obvious but all spaces in this multilevel structure are under cover of a concrete floor above (except perhaps the top level roof spaces but I did not go higher than level 2 so I don't know that for a fact).
There is a pedestrian lift at the end of the car-park where the car-park meets the shopping area.

• Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: LGGD and aegidius
Tesla has never added other than Tesla chargers on the map. PlugShare could guide you if they install an update

Historically never, but they've also never supported public charging without the use of an adaptor. In case you missed the model 3 news, in EU and other 3 phase markets like Australia Tesla is adding CCS2 support to the car. In Australia we also don't have access to the browser in the car, so a Tesla supported navigation tool is all that we get.

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq
Historically never, but they've also never supported public charging without the use of an adaptor. In case you missed the model 3 news, in EU and other 3 phase markets like Australia Tesla is adding CCS2 support to the car. In Australia we also don't have access to the browser in the car, so a Tesla supported navigation tool is all that we get.

Umm ... Tesla has had the Chademo adaptor for years and has not shown these chargers on the map, although I believe the car will show locations you have charged at previously. It would be good if you could mark locations as public and share them with the fleet.

Umm ... Tesla has had the Chademo adaptor for years and has not shown these chargers on the map, although I believe the car will show locations you have charged at previously. It would be good if you could mark locations as public and share them with the fleet.
What I mean by all this, is that in the car’s map, you are only able to see Tesla Destination Chargers, Superchargers, and locations you charged at. I’m sure that Tesla knows there are way more out there, just that they can’t show them all.

Next week looks like "the week". Had this in an email from management today:

"Thank you for your enquiry in regards to the new Tesla Supercharging station located in the Kmart multilevel carpark, Ground floor.

We are looking to have these operational by Monday 3 December and will be accessible 24hrs/7 days."

Next Monday, it would appear?

• Informative
Reactions: rohan_aus and LGGD