Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Marshall, MN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another great find for the master @MarcoRPTesla This will really open the routes from southern minnesota to South Dakota. This a great spitter for travel to and from Souix falls, SD and the Twin Cities. If we every get Willmar and or Owatonna, MN. That will open up most of southern Minnesota. As only the interstate's are currently covered.

Visited the Marshall, Mn charger at the Hy-Vee. It was 3 sets of drop in chargers. Strange that there is no in ground wiring and no transformer. Never seen a install like that. Hopefully, the local utility gets the transformer in soon. Sorely needed in the area.

Attachments

• IMG_1953.jpeg
    IMG_1953.jpeg
    585.5 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_1952.jpeg
    IMG_1952.jpeg
    565 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1949.jpeg
    IMG_1949.jpeg
    552 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1948.jpeg
    IMG_1948.jpeg
    703.3 KB · Views: 120
Any further progress on construction? I'll be driving through on my way to Voyageurs NP at the end of the month and am hoping that this and WIllmar will be ready. Would cut some miles off my trip if so.

Any further progress on construction? I'll be driving through on my way to Voyageurs NP at the end of the month and am hoping that this and WIllmar will be ready. Would cut some miles off my trip if so.
If you're lucky, they might be ready for July 4th Holiday travelers. I would not expect much for at least another Month. The Supercharging teams really try for site completions by the end of each quarter at locations that are close to being finished within the last couple weeks of any given Qtr. They really strive to meet those Quarterly metrics for reporting purposes.

Reactions: starman27
If you're lucky, they might be ready for July 4th Holiday travelers. I would not expect much for at least another Month. The Supercharging teams really try for site completions by the end of each quarter at locations that are close to being finished within the last couple weeks of any given Qtr. They really strive to meet those Quarterly metrics for reporting purposes.
Yes, and in other cases we get equipment on site and power on days to a week or two later. This is why Supercharge.info's changes list, filtered to open, doesn't really show spikes as ends-of-quarter approach. I hear you that they do sometimes have a target they want to hit for inclusion into quarterly updates, but that's not really how it works for the past few years. It's just go-time, all the time.

But in the end, I agree with you that my chances of having these two sites online by end of this month are slim.

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200