Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Meriden, CT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by on Nov 7th, concrete was being poured around the conduit area, no chargers installed yet.
BC734394-5BEF-4CF6-BD46-4006D979A280.jpeg
C35FAE3A-FF0C-4CB0-BF98-AD4EEEF4A28C.jpeg

On Sunday, November 17 2019, I did a little walk around of the construction progress, sorry about the wind noise. Basically the PVC pipes has been buried under fresh concrete, pavement, and landscaping. The concrete pads for transformers are ready. Power hookup to overhead power lines not yet in place, and no actual Superchargers are not on site yet.

I wonder how may V3 Superchargers are up and running in the US, beside the first one in Las Vegas.

Reactions: Dan_A and st50maint
Based on my video tour above, it seems that’s the only spot for a transformer. See also related discussion here:
V3 superchargers or V2+?? | Tesla

Interesting and also disappointing. My hope for V3 was that it would be set up for future models like Cybertruck which could charge at the higher rates for longer even if we can’t with M3 now. It’s most certainly a cost/benefit thing based on the current battery technology, the average site utilization and the transformer costs.

Hey guys. I work about 1 minute away from this location and the dunkin located there is a afternoon coffee stop for me ( I work in IT and need all the coffee!!:> ) .. Anyway I will stop by today and check the status but the last time i visited this location was last week and no real movement. Sadly this location is not even on Tesla's updates supercharger map. Wallingford CT is still listed as coming soon but i did not see anything for meriden.