Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mesa, AZ - S Signal Butte Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What about the new one going up in Queen Creek? Not incredibly convenient from a freeway perspective though.
That one would work if I took an alternate route, but the Apache Junction one would be really ideal. Crossing my fingers for that one.
I also have a Ford Lightning and probably just use that so I don't have to drive further away.
There's an EA station on the East side of Gilbert, much closer than going to the Supercharger on the West side of Chandler.

I did the trip with the Lightning and the boat over the weekend, maybe try the Cytbertruck next weekend.
The truck made it to the lake with 48% battery left which was much better than I expected. I planned on charging at the EA charging station on the way home but there were people in line waiting.
So I went to the Supercharger on Ray rd. Thank god there was an open spot on the end and I only took the one spot. I did feel weird charge the Ford at a Tesla station.
from what I've been reading, the Cybertruck should get a little better efficiency than the Lightning. Even with the bigger battery in the Ford, they may both have about the same range towing the boat.

I'm about 20 miles short of being able to make it round trip with charging. The other chargers are totally out of the way, if this Supercharger opened soon, it would save a lot of time for me.

I was almost thinking if I used a small generator and if it could charge either truck 20-25 miles while on the water for the day, I'd be able to for sure make it round trip without charging.

Last edited: