Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Michigan City, IN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

There is a new Supercharger that may or may not be under construction in Michigan City, Indiana. First reported by a Supercharge Info Forum member (@NovaLink) saying that his Tesla rep told him a new V3 Supercharger was coming soon to Michigan City, (full quote below). Note: no specific location given.

I’ll try to do a small permit search and see if I find anything, but I’m pretty sure Indiana uses the One Call platform, that I’m quite unfamiliar with, @mociaf9 can you try and see if anything has surfaced? Thanks

Full quote: @NovaLink
« On 10/31 I received an email from a Tesla Advisor regarding a broken stall that has since been fixed. During the conversation she said “Also, we have several new Superchargers planned for the area, including a V3 site in Michigan City, IN which we are breaking ground on soon and will help traffic from Chicago to Michigan.”

I’m not from the area so I can’t tell you anymore, hope someone from the area can confirm a more precise location soon! »
2C9D080E-A717-4C73-BCA0-33FF859E1C9F.jpeg

I’ll try to do a small permit search and see if I find anything, but I’m pretty sure Indiana uses the One Call platform, that I’m quite unfamiliar with, @mociaf9 can you try and see if anything has surfaced? Thanks
Indiana tickets don't use the same searchable database that I'm familiar with. So far as I can tell, they have an online function, but you have to know the ticket number and the caller's phone number to access/view other ticket information. Basically, it's only for people directly involved, not general public searches.

Michigan City, IN

Along Primary Interstates: I-94
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-12, US-20, US-421
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-94

To: St. Joseph, MI - 40 miles
Diversion: 3.1 miles
To: Marshall, MI - 122.8 miles

A filler on I-94 that helps between the Greater Chicago area and Michigan.

Last edited: