Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Middletown NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Supercharger currently under Construction on East Main street within parking lot of QuickChek. Easy access to Interstate 84 and NYS Route 17 (Future I-86)
20190419_190925.jpg
20190419_190925.jpg
20190419_191006.jpg
20190419_190948.jpg

Supercharger currently under Construction on East Main street within parking lot of QuickChek. Easy access to Interstate 84 and NYS Route 17 (Future I-86)
Nice find! Looks like it will be 8 stalls when finished. Also looks like there's nothing really there in walking distance besides the QuickChek. So if you're not in the mood for convenience store fare you'll have to bring it with you. Or find somewhere in the area that will deliver and have it delivered to you in your car.

Address: 601 E Main St, Middletown, NY 10941
GPS: 41.442449, -74.376565

Middletown, NY

Along Primary Interstates: I-84E
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-6
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None
Along State Routes: NY-17

I-84:
To: Newburgh, NY - 20.6 miles
Diversion: 3.1 miles
To: Danbury, CT - 58.6 miles

More density along I-84 and NY-17.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
Good news. Let's just hope it does not take as long to complete as the one at Palisades Mall.
[Look at picture #3 in the opening post] Since it looks like the power pole--potentially with the site's conduit drop already installed and waiting for wiring?--is less than 30 feet away from the transformer pad, there's no way they would have a similar issue to what is holding up West Nyack. Pretty unlikely to face any significant delays besides transformer delivery and mains connection scheduling with the elec. utility. But those can always be a bit of a crap shoot, so we'll see.

Any update on this? Just like NerdDoc, I work in Middletown and live in NJ. This is what I was waiting for in order to ease range anxiety

You can stop by and take some pictures for us to show progress :) Things to look out for are the transformer (big green looking rectangular object) and power meter. Once those two things are installed, it usually means its close to being online (though not always).

According to SuperCharge.info this location has been under construction for 10 days. I would say that the pics show incredible progress in such a short time or construction started earlier and slipped under our radar. The SC location in Bernards Twp NJ started 44 days ago and looks further from completion. May be it is because the stalls are onsite and mounted.

According to SuperCharge.info this location has been under construction for 10 days. I would say that the pics show incredible progress in such a short time or construction started earlier and slipped under our radar. The SC location in Bernards Twp NJ started 44 days ago and looks further from completion. May be it is because the stalls are onsite and mounted.
It was discovered already well underway 10 days ago... Let's hope it progresses at a reasonable pace. This is a good location for me as I have family not far from there.