Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mt. Shasta, CA (111 Morgan Way, 4 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I encountered no congestion at all at the Mt. Shasta supercharger when heading up to view the eclipse in Madras, OR. It was completely empty other than me. Of course that may have had something to do with it being after midnight Friday night into Saturday morning. For the record, Klamath Falls was also empty later on.

I encountered no congestion at all at the Mt. Shasta supercharger when heading up to view the eclipse in Madras, OR. It was completely empty other than me. Of course that may have had something to do with it being after midnight Friday night into Saturday morning. For the record, Klamath Falls was also empty later on.
Glad to see I'm not the only one using the Vampire strategy to get around supercharger congestion!

• Funny
Reactions: e-FTW
At this Supercharger right now and as I write this someone is connecting two temporary Superchargers at this location. Should be live in 10 minutes. But of course we really needed these starting last Friday. Only two cars plugged in here now.
IMG_4275.JPG

IMG_4276.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4278.JPG
    IMG_4278.JPG
    351.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Reactions: e-FTW
Two temporary chargers being installed in Mount Shasta even as we speak - Wednesday 7:55am

Thank you, Tesla. I hope my phone calls made a difference

Apparently the PO for these was issued on Monday. They were originally meant for Corning, but at the last minute changed to Mount Shasta.

Uhm, one week too late! Seriously :/

Reactions: WalterB
  • Funny
  • Love
Reactions: McManX and e-FTW