Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Norfolk, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will check the Norfolk super progress this Friday.

I think the Tesla test drive event is fri, sat, and sun. We will be at the Founders Inn at noon on saturday to help engage the public if anyone would care to join?

Last edited:
Super crew has departed now that the site is complete with transformer and signage with the exception of parking lot tower lighting (guessing it's a landlord install). Still awaiting final power tie-in 450' away. Checked in with local proprietor who runs a 24-hr operation who in turn has checked with Janus landlord regarding temp. night time shut-down of area during tie-in, but no word as of yet. Even Dominion couldn't/wouldn't advise me (i propabaly needed to dig deeper up the chain).

btw, it has that crappy 30min General Parking signage, however, the site is located far from the stores so ICEing shouldn't be a problem
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
It's too bad they couldn't get it finished before their event in Virginia Beach this coming Sunday. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town and will have to miss it. I'm sure it will be nice at the Founder's Inn.

Stopped by saturday and sunday and got to meet some Southside :cool: owners. Very nice destination (2 80A HPWC) Inn along with a GREAT Tesla staff, plenty of test drive cars, displays, and refreshments.

No status change on the Norfolk super as of sunday.

Last edited:
Stopped by saturday and sunday and got to meet some Southside :cool: owners. Very nice destination (2 80A HPWC) Inn along with a GREAT Tesla staff, plenty of test drive cars, displays, and refreshments.

I was hoping to make it, but my two better halves (wife and P85D) were vacationing out by Roanoke and just got home. About how many local owners turned up? And was this something that the general public came out to (I got the invite email from Tesla, but forgot what the purpose was)?

Thanks. From the photo it looks to be near the tennis courts and the pool with the water slide. Is this correct? If so, building 3 is the one closest to the chargers. Building 4 is the one next to the playground for dogs.