Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - North Stamford, CT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And I’m charging! 4B did not operate but 1B is. So it partially works... Great news!

The car did not even come up with the supercharger for cost, so if you have to pay for supercharging, it’s free for now. It did not deduct from my referral “miles remaining”
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: Tdreamer
And I’m charging! 4B did not operate but 1B is. So it partially works... Great news!

The car did not even come up with the supercharger for cost, so if you have to pay for supercharging, it’s free for now. It did not deduct from my referral “miles remaining”
View attachment 439668 View attachment 439666
View attachment 439667
Given that the pedestrian lighting base is sitting there without the lamp post installed on it, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if this one was turned back off again in a hot minute.

Road trips aren’t a problem! I just set the cannonball record last week in an EV - I’ve done 15k miles in 3 months on this car! Will check Fairfield this week.
Referring to a Superchargers Visited inspired drive.

Given that the pedestrian lighting base is sitting there without the lamp post installed on it, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if this one was turned back off again in a hot minute.
Agreed - hope it stays on through tonight at least!

80 or so days under construction. Not too bad.
It was definitely longer than that and probably not by just a little bit. Go back to the opening post of this thread, you can see that the entire site was essentially totally complete on May 21st when it was discovered and the clock started ticking on "days in construction".

We should rename it back to what it was in supercharge.info before since this is not North Stamford. I also think the name should begin with Stamford since that is where it is - even North Stamford USPS address is Stamford.
Too logical.
How about "Stamford - North"?
That would be good.

Well, the left-coasters named it North Stamford, so I guess we (supercharge.info) will follow.

@Mr. PlugShare got it right the first time. Starting to think like Tesla... :)

Too logical.

That would be good.

Well, the left-coasters named it North Stamford, so I guess we (supercharge.info) will follow.

Mr. PlugShare got it right the first time. Starting to think like Tesla... :)
Has it shown up in the nav with an official name of "North Stamford"? None of the folks who have posted about using it have said. And it's not yet showing on the web map.

Great alternative to the Greenwich superchargers on the Merritt Parkway, only 7 miles or so east. Relatively easy on/off, with a Trader Joe's and a great kosher delicatessen.

Clearly I think this was built for travelers on 15 since the actual rest stops on 15 are so tiny. Greenwich is nice as a backup but it is really a joke. I never pull very much power there, and it is constantly ice’ed or banged up and partially out of service in some way.