Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Palmdale, CA (LIVE 19 Oct 2020, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I gave that a thought too. I doubt the meth-heads took it, as I am sure they would not want to carry it around.
It seems silly to take as a memento. If someone did, they probably recognized the stupidity of it moments later.
Back during the Christmas mayhem, I told the Tesla employee that I could not find a permit, and he told me that Palmdale is really just an idea in its infancy. That does not make much sense. Why would Tesla go through the trouble of actually printing and placing a sign up if there is not something in the works?

Reactions: MichaelP90DL
This is completely unsubstantiated and a case of "I know someone who knows someone," but I was just told that they've broken ground at the Palmdale site and expect to be completed by mid March. The location seems to be somewhere around Yardhouse at the AV Mall, but beyond that they weren't sure of any specifics.

I was just over there the other day and didn't see anything (granted, it was at night and I wasn't looking for construction), but it's possible they're just starting now and there was nothing there previously.

This is completely unsubstantiated and a case of "I know someone who knows someone," but I was just told that they've broken ground at the Palmdale site and expect to be completed by mid March. The location seems to be somewhere around Yardhouse at the AV Mall, but beyond that they weren't sure of any specifics.

I was just over there the other day and didn't see anything (granted, it was at night and I wasn't looking for construction), but it's possible they're just starting now and there was nothing there previously.
I was at the Yardhouse around 1 pm yesterday, did not notice anything. But then again, I wasn't looking for construction.

Yesterday I did a full circuit of the AV Mall, the theater parking lot, the Best Buy area, and the 10th street Walmart/ Sam's parking area. Didn't spot any suspicious construction.

Either it hasn't started yet, or it is tucked away in some corner we just aren't expecting.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
I found this earlier today..I'm having a slight bit of hope it's for the superchargers based on everyone hearing it's being built in front of Yardhouse.
Screenshot_20200204-153656_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200204-153656_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200204-153656_Gallery.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 49