Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Parsippany, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like construction started! some white-tarped equipment that looks transformer-sized, and the green arrow points to some underground conduit that looks to have been recently placed. There was some other boxes there that said not to stack anything on top of them, but nothing had a Tesla logo on it.
Actually, that is exactly what a Supercharger looks like. Good find!

Photos from another app:
November 28th: Ground being dug up 59B7A95F-D507-4EBD-9976-C0744422EF77.png5BDFB1DC-9E18-4011-B3F7-7E6C974DF6E9.png
November 30th: 057116A5-DB7E-4B24-ACD7-404171FCB025.jpeg
December 2nd: A48A389B-9CFA-4881-A72F-384BDE1E2AD6.jpeg

Looks like construction started! Excuse the zoomed-in photos, I snapped them while waiting at a light, but the yellow arrow points to some white-tarped equipment that looks transformer-sized, and the green arrow points to some underground conduit that looks to have been recently placed. There was some other boxes there that said not to stack anything on top of them, but nothing had a Tesla logo on it.

NO!!!!! NOT THERE!!! It looks like they are working in the first parking spot. That's the free air spot! I use that spot all the time to fill up my tires that always seem to get leaks. :-( Damn low profile tires, Damn you Tesla! LOL