Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rochester, WA (LIVE 11 Dec 2023, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Rochester Supercharger, located at the End of the Trail convenience store parking lot, is operational as of 3:45 local time this afternoon.

Attachments

• NewqCharger15.jpg
    NewqCharger15.jpg
    821.3 KB · Views: 51
  • NewCharger16.jpg
    NewCharger16.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 30
In the pictures on this post I'm not able to tell if there are any nose-in stalls that are good for charging with a trailer attached.
Does anyone know if this site has one of more of those? (I'm making a Google maps group for an upcoming trip)
Thanks!

In the pictures on this post I'm not able to tell if there are any nose-in stalls that are good for charging with a trailer attached.
Does anyone know if this site has one of more of those? (I'm making a Google maps group for an upcoming trip)
Thanks!
All of the stalls are pictured in post 18 of this thread. 7 back in with posts behind curb and 5 back in with posts on parking spot lines. No pull in stalls.

Reactions: Otmar
Thanks!
There is a wide flat grass area in front of the 5 stalls on the parking lines so maybe you could nose into one of those with the front of your vehicle up to the rear tires over the curb. You’d block a neighboring stall but I’ve seen a similar post elsewhere on here. Not sure how far the trailer would stick out but you might avoid blocking the drive thru line. Or you could flip it around and just back the trailer up over the curb if it is narrow enough to fit between the stalls.
1704349874607.png
Car is blue, trailer in red.

Lots of luck getting a vehicle or a trailer onto the grass behind the 5 charger line in an attempt to charge a vehicle. The "drive thru line" for the Arby's is on the other end of the building. However, lots of folks, including the End of the Trail employees, use the east entrance into the parking lot. That parking lot is busy because there is a set of doors on the back of the building which lead into the station. The gas pump side is more busy as they have the cheapest gas in the area. Also, there is a drive thru Dutch Brothers coffee shop just South of the gas pumps. I would say that you should block that east entrance into the north parking lot at your own risk.

Thanks you all for the advice!

It is a 5x8 Uhaul, and honestly I have enough other options along the route that I'll grab ones with easier access and hope no one is unnecessarily using the nose in spots there.

It's not the end of the world to unhook the trailer, but it's nice to not have to do that.

Here is a link to the 4 chargers I found with nose in spaces using pics from Plugshare and Google Maps on my route between Corvallis and Kingston.

Last edited:
I feel for those who need the nose in or trailer stalls. There is usually only one and seems like it’s one of the first to be used because people don’t realize the intention of that stall. I wish Tesla would put signage there similar to what they do for handicap accessible stalls (use last).