Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Roseville

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The pedestals at Roseville are now labeled. Happened sometime in the last 2 days.

Was here today - seems like the pedesstals should be labelled a little higher up, rather than down by the base? The labels are hidden by in-use cables and other drivers' cars so you have to drive up, back, and up again to figure out which ones are in use so that you don't pair up with someone.

Anyone else noted that there doesn't seem to be any identifier on each charging slot. So can't know if you're using a shared charger unless you assume it is the one next to you.

OK, it takes more time, but you can tell. Get out of car and see which inverter towers are making noise. Then plug in. If new inverter tower ramps up, you are the reason. If not, you are paired.

Current situation at Roseville. Been waiting 15 minutes, nobody in sight.

5454ff7ac8318f12d3cc5bb81584172a.jpg

I came across this sign at the Roseville Galleria Supercharger yesterday (Saturday). We stop there frequently since it is at the "bottom of the hill" going home to Tahoe (also... Nordstroms).
They are offering valet service from the mall entrance to the SC which is a few minute walk away. I don't know if this is to alleviate congestion or just a courtesy. The valet serves restaurant and mall patrons. (I call the restaurant the "Global Warming Cafe" since they installed gas flames around the entire outside perimeter which they run at full blast all year round... even yesterday when it was 100F degrees.)

IMG_20160604_141828.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: SW2Fiddler