Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Roseville

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woo hoo indeed! Does that mean its ready to go? Who's gonna be the first one there?!

It usually means the site is up and running, but there was at least one case last winter (I think in Indiana) where the web page was up, the MS owner went there with only a few miles left and found the Supercharger off-line; I think that he had a long, cold night... At the very least, go there with enough charge to get home, Folsom, etc, just in case.

Not powered yet. Fence is still up. Parked as close as you could get without moving the fence, and the charge port wouldn't open when the button was pressed. - relayed from my wife

Who I met this afternoon. :) I did stop over at the service center earlier today and the belief was the supercharger would be up today, so perhaps it is wired but waiting on final inspection before the fence comes down and it goes live.

The fact that no one was there working and it looked ready to go would indicate that's probably the case.

Yep. Already another person there. Wonder they found it on their own or if they were on this thread. That made us the third person. Yombad, the other guy and us.
IMAG1451.jpg

Or maybe one in Reno. A round trip from Roseville to Reno with max charge on an 85 causes a bit of range anxiety. The elevation change is quite brutal on the way up to Reno. I'm not sure I'd consider such a trip in the winter without a supercharger along the way. For those who are considering such a trip on an 85, drive conservatively.