Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Salisbury, NB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's an image from yesterday. Only eight things missing. Interesting that they have reworded the signs again. The the A sign says Tesla charging only where the B sign says Tesla charger without the only. In Aulac and Lincoln the B Signs say 30-minute parking.

Attachments

• 20190614_202756.jpg
    20190614_202756.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 175
  • 20190614_202752.jpg
    20190614_202752.jpg
    432.3 KB · Views: 142
I was here yesterday (twice). Second time the tech who had just opened Enfield was in his car doing some complicator work.
We had a chat.
He told me that he had attempted to get 8 more pedestals so as to open Enfield, Quispam, Salisbury and Woodstock all at the same time with 4 chargers each, but had not been able to get 8 more. He said he felt opening them with 2 each was not a good idea for various reasons, and that it was his call that he made.
He also told me that we should expect that given the current massive shortage in pedestals that none of the 3 remaining will be open until August, but that they should for sure be done by the end of August. He's still trying for July, but that seems unlikely.
I will repost the same info to the other 2 affected sites now so people watching just one of them get the same info.
Cheers,
NB

I was here yesterday (twice). Second time the tech who had just opened Enfield was in his car doing some complicator work.
We had a chat.
He told me that he had attempted to get 8 more pedestals so as to open Enfield, Quispam, Salisbury and Woodstock all at the same time with 4 chargers each, but had not been able to get 8 more. He said he felt opening them with 2 each was not a good idea for various reasons, and that it was his call that he made.
He also told me that we should expect that given the current massive shortage in pedestals that none of the 3 remaining will be open until August, but that they should for sure be done by the end of August. He's still trying for July, but that seems unlikely.
I will repost the same info to the other 2 affected sites now so people watching just one of them get the same info.
Cheers,
NB
Did you ask him the V2 vs V3 question? That seems to be the leading one with boatloads of misinformation, speculation and hot headed opinion.